Egyptian brides or Egyptian mail order brides it is considered indecent to meet a guy before the wedding. Although today the young Egyptians are gradually going beyond tradition, this process is so slow that talking about general cohabitation before marriage is not at all necessary. This is not only rare but also shameful.
Only very modern and self-confident Egyptians can openly meet with a young man without an engagement announcement or, oh God, part with one and start dating the other. Such ladies can be counted on the fingers. Basically, the situation develops as follows:
Before the wedding, guys can do whatever they want, sleep, with anyone, and generally do not limit themselves.
The girl should sit at home before the wedding and be as innocent as a May rose.
In real life, pretty Egyptian girls for marriage, especially urban ones, allow themselves more. They can have a young man, live separately from their parents, attend entertainment, etc. But all their adventures must be strictly classified; otherwise, it will be very difficult for them to officially marry. And no matter what the Egyptian woman or Egyptian mail order bride gets up in her youth, she must come to the altar chaste. (Hymenoplasty is very popular in Egypt).
How do the Egyptian mail-order brides find a soul mate? Most often through matchmaking!
There are times when young people get to know each other while studying or at work, and then they ask their parents to take them to a particular guy/girl. But most generally rely entirely on parental choices.
The Choice Of The Egyptian Bride / Groom
Although many marriages result from parental matchmaking, there are virtually no cases in Egypt where the Egyptian bride and groom meet directly at the wedding.
Usually, before announcing an engagement, young people meet several times. First, in the family circle, then in a cafe or other public place. The main thing is not to be alone (although anyone who knows them there may sometimes run away :). During such meetings, they should get to know each other better and decide whether they fit together.
Returning to the illustrative case of our friend, I’ll say that not all couples immediately find a common language, and it is quite acceptable that after the meeting, they will decide that they are not ready to connect their destiny with this particular person. Our friend, for example, approved only the third Egyptian bride.
Before The Engagement
Beloved parents meet to discuss the following points:
- Does the groom have an apartment, which one and where? (Parents usually buy the apartment for the groom. In the villages, people simply build another floor for the young to their home.)
- If not, when did he intend to buy it? (In middle-income families and above, young people are not accepted to live with their parents, so the engagement can last for years until the groom’s family saves for housing. Sometimes poor families agree that young people live in a rented apartment until they get their own.)
- What size of a hat (ransom) does the groom intend to give for the bride? (The richer the family, the higher the amount. Egyptians do not pay for the bride with any sheep and camels; the agreed amount is given to the bride to buy gold, which will guarantee her financial security in case of divorce.)
- What dowry is there for the bride? (Traditionally, the Egyptian bride’s family takes over the purchase of furniture and everything necessary for the new apartment, but by agreement, this part of the expenses can be shared between the two families).
The fathers of the bride and groom are traded on all counts, and if they manage to agree, then the official date of engagement is announced. If it was not possible to agree, then we return to item 1 of the plan – we are looking for another candidate. (Our indicative friend only got to the engagement from the second time).
From Engagement To Wedding And Egyptian Singles, Egyptian Bride For Sale
Engagement in Egypt is often no less noisy than the wedding itself. The Egyptian bride or Egyptian wives online buy a special dress, do make-up and hairstyle, invites all relatives, prepares refreshments, in general, a whole party. About how the Egyptian holidays of this kind will be lower, and now about the preparations for the wedding.
Immediately after the engagement, pre-wedding chores begin. First of all, the bride, accompanied by her mother, sisters, and other relatives go to the jewelry store to buy gold (which is a ransom). If the family is not poor, then jewelry is purchased in large quantities, so any jewelry is always ready to accept a bride!
The girl will either store all the purchases in the box for a rainy day or carry it on herself. Older women and provincial beautiful Egyptian women are especially fond of walking, hung with gold bracelets, chains, and rings.
Beautiful Egyptian women for marriage make their second major trip to furniture stores because the bride needs to completely furnish a new apartment. Egyptian style in the interior requires
- dining room set (a massive table with chairs for 8-10 people, a buffet and a huge chest of drawers with a mirror)
- bedroom set (massive bed, bedside tables, and a huge wardrobe)
- living room headset (at least 2 sofas with armchairs, a coffee table and a nightstand for TV)
- children’s headset (cheaper, but bright furniture is chosen for the children’s room)
- and, of course, a kitchen set.
- All this costs the bride’s family a pretty penny. Plus, mothers and grandmothers from the moment their daughters are born to begin to collect dowries for her in the form of dinner sets, fabrics for bedding and curtains, various household appliances, etc.)
- Many Egyptian brides or Egyptian mail order wives choose furniture, having no idea about the size and layout of the future apartment, and nothing good comes of it.
- The format and style of the wedding are very dependent on the social level of the couple. Rich Egyptians prefer to do events in a European manner, and the bride here has a more familiar appearance.
- Egyptians, on average and below material wealth, are usually very conservative and traditional, so young pretty Egyptian girls most often choose the classic image of an Egyptian bride.
- The bride’s dress must be white and as lush as possible. With a high probability, it will be embroidered from the neckline to the hem with beads, beads, ribbons, feathers, and other glitters that will catch the eye of the dressmaker.
- The wedding for many Egyptian Muslim dating Egyptian women for marriage is the only day she can afford to be without a scarf and open her arms and neck. But, in this case, there are two sides. Or the girl refuses to take advantage of the opportunity to show off and puts a white deaf turtleneck under her low-necked dress, and ties a scarf under the veil. Or, she goes into all serious and exposes herself so that not every European would allow herself such a thing.
- In addition to the dress, the girl chooses a stylist who will do her make-up and hairstyle on her wedding day.
- Each Egyptian single woman dreams of having fair skin, and of achieving the ideal, a centimeter layer of foundation (often cheap) and powder are smeared on the bride’s face. The fact that the person, as a result, does not have facial expressions and does not fit the neck and hands in color does not bother anyone. On the face mask, bright eyebrows, eyes, and lips are drawn. Not every groom can immediately recognize his bride in this doll.
- Before the wedding, Egyptians often visit a hammam with all their relatives. Here, the bride is given sugar epilation of the whole body, and henna is painted with very beautiful tattoos on her arms and legs.
In Egypt, a wedding is always done for relatives and friends, so they don’t step back from tradition.
In the morning, the bride leaves for the salon, where she is given a hairstyle and a “make-up mask”. At this time, the groom, his father, and father of the bride gather at home or in a mosque and sign a marriage contract, which spells out all the amounts paid (ransom amount, cost of furniture, etc.) up to the penny. If God forbid a divorce, the Egyptian wife finder will take everything that is due to her!
Next, the groom takes the bride or Egyptian mail order wife, and they go to the photo studio. The photographer will take photos of young people in standard poses and then process them in Photoshop to such an extent that the groom’s face will also resemble a mask without a single wrinkle, mole, and extra hair. These photos will subsequently hang in a young apartment in a prominent place.
After the salon, the young go to drive around the city in cars. Cars, of course, are decorated with flowers, ribbons, bells and so on. After skiing, everyone gathers for the wedding night.
Wealthier families rent a restaurant, where guests are offered food and drinks, usually on a buffet basis. For the bride and groom in a prominent place, equip a huge throne on which they sit throughout the evening. Guests take turns to congratulate and photograph them. For entertainment, guests are often invited to dancers or singers, and at the end of the celebration, a wedding cake is always served.
An obligatory point of the wedding program is the dance of the young. However, guests also like to set fire to the dance floor, despite the fact that 99% of Egyptian weddings are non-alcoholic! (from a word in general!)
For budget weddings, they rent not a restaurant, but a special wedding hall, which is often an ordinary tent decorated with illuminations. Sometimes the tent is pulled right in the courtyard of the house.
The poorer the family of the bride and groom, the fewer treats are offered at the wedding. It is considered normal that guests are offered only drinks (Coca-Cola) and cake! At the same time, it does not occur to anyone to redistribute expenses, and instead of giving 400 guests Coca-Cola, they feed 20 guests humanly. So it turns out that while the bride and groom are seated on the throne, several hundred people just look at them from the audience and take pictures while drinking soda.
Why should all Egyptian relatives on both sides, plus friends, acquaintances, and neighbors, be sure to attend the Egyptian wedding? The fact is that in ancient times a wedding was done in order to notify as many people as possible about the creation of a new family.